Solo Bug Player

hey guys heres the link to chapter 8,9, 10 and 11 of the raws
https://rawdevart.com/comic/bug-player/chapter-8/

This actually quite a gem. I hope the author could keep with the story and pump up more gud stuffs. Hohoho

Contributor
Note to all that want to read all the current chapters:
The raw font is surprisingly easy to mtl.

You know people who judge someone by their appearance is a trash but i'm precisely that trash 😂

I come because the cover is ikemen and i only see...

Well the story is kinda interesting but i might wait a little longer to see ikemen mc haha

Is it just me, or this ghost is really acting strange??
Let's pray she won't get hots for MC. She's already got his first kiss and all ...

...i knew it😰

I can't put my finger on it.
But it really seems like one of the better "gaming isekai's". The MC is a little different, at least visually, he seems like a decend dude. There's no "grindy" nature being shoved in my face or stats raising in the hundreds.
Definitely liking it so far.

This is surprisingly nice, it doesn't feel like the typical overpowered male focused isekai

Double-page supporter
This looks promising with an interesting story and art! I'm hoping to see more of it.

I feel like a crack addict, while looking at this multiple times a day for an update xD

mc´ s first kill. i hope they wont show how he feels. else they will just make things comlicated

It took 9 chapters to fix his debilitating flaw and go from a distinct and unique looking Male lead to a generic moeblob main character that probably gets a harem eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread