Solo Bug Player

it was not bad till chap10,the translators did a good job ,even if the story is a bit fast paced, but its really a shame that the translation dropped so low with chapter 11 with the new group that its almost unreadable and so bad that i wanna rewrite it so i can still read it.(but im too lazy for that, im here to get amused and not work). i know translating isnt easy and many groups dont get help but thats no excuse for this garbage....when u dont know how to do it dont do it,its that easy!!! in general it wouldnt hurt to know/learn english when u wanna translate into that language!!! if you only use google translate for it, have the decency to go over it again and use the right sentence structure or you gonna ridicule yourself and your team.(and yes i know that my english also isnt top notch thats why im still not so impudent or irreverent to steal from others and putting out such garbage)

@Cwavs the sniper is a nerf gun in this case. Thanks for your work btw, decent mmorpg manhwas seem far and few between.

Because shitty translators tried to trick people into reading their chapter 11, then pulled it when people started to flame.

tbh I dont care if people use mtl but at least have some decency and fix it to make sense of the dialogue

Aggregator gang
The ring allows adding holy element to spells but doubles the cost... but the necklace makes some spells cost 0. Nice combo!

Supporter
Unfortunately, we at Trinitia have decided to drop bug player

Fun little fact
You know that the Lich Deluc, has the same name as the ancient version of my family name. I thought that was interesting.

Power Uploader
@Nyeara They didn't pick it up, they sniped it.
We were doing it and then suddenly they published chapter 12

Why would they snipe it? Kinda sucks, I preferred Trinitia, better quality translation, Edelgarde is giving me wuxia vibes, wuxia always has the shittiest of shit translations.

Users who are viewing this thread