Solo Bug Player

Fed-Kun's army
So basically have to trade the superior translation of a comic(that actually got me interested in this in the first place) for a inferior version? Sorry, but no deal and I'm walking away...

@SkrillzPlayz I hope you can keep translating this, even if the quality is not up to the guys here. Although I like Tritinia's translation, I feel like sooner or later they would have dropped this.

Welp, looks like it's time to drop this manhwa.
Sniping an actively translated manhwa with a low-quality MTL is the lowest of the low that a scanlation group can reach (if ppl don't know, a Turkish TL group was also involved in the sniping BS), and I'm not going to support or read that kind of utter BS.
Some of us have university degree level English skills and these "not-too-fluent" translations are a pure nightmare for us to read.

@GrimGriefer
Getting butt hurt b/c someone else wants to try translating content that neither has the right to distribute is just stupid. This is suppose to be a community effort where you do it because you want to share your work and help the community. It's NOT because you want Internet recognition and especially not because you want to illegally profit from it (not saying either of them are doing these).

Except Trinitia is getting kicked out because of the other group, and if you have an iq above room temperature, you will know that that's not a "community effort"

We all appreciate the works everyone in the community is doing. Share the love, don't go hating b/c someone else wants to participate.

What's the other group doing is not participating, it is taking over.

Those with delicate feelings should not post works on the internet, it is a cruel place and you will get hurt.

Right back at ya kiddo. The comment sections are built to express opinions, both good and bad. Though i agree, someone who can easily to get triggered should not post that often, but this is an entirely different matter from "delicate feelings".

Long story short: You have no claim to property you do not own.

No shit. Try saying that to the other group.

Supporter
@Levan072 im a member of both, if you don't believe me join the discord, its just im not a member of the md group

Fed-Kun's army
https://mangadex.org/user/508589/krezen_ralfador
I didn't say that.

GrimGriefer
16 hrs
Getting butt hurt b/c someone else wants to try translating content that neither has the right to distribute is just stupid. This is suppose to be a community effort where you do it because you want to share your work and help the community. It's NOT because you want Internet recognition and especially not because you want to illegally profit from it (not saying either of them are doing these).
He said it not me.

So basically have to trade the superior translation of a comic(that actually got me interested in this in the first place) for a inferior version? Sorry, but no deal and I'm walking away...
I said this.

Thanks for the tl, I checked ch 13 on yt and it was hell xd, edelgarde scans I really appreciate your work. (For anyone interested you can read ch 13 on their site, and probably all new chapters before they are here).

Contributor
Weird how all of this is playing out similar to I'm Destined For Greatness! playbook.

https://old.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eo8arx/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/

I’m in for Tritinia Scans.✌🏼🌟 Reading their translations with good quality is what I liked. But suddenly this new group is coming on an already translating manhwa. Just why? Pick another one that doesn’t have Eng translation. I’m still waiting for Tritinia tho I can feel they might drop this.😔😢

😑 they didn't delete the old translations, please stop re-translating and post the new ones without a time gate.

omg @Akule wow! A scan group just to snipe from other groups!!!🤦🏽🤦🏽🤦🏽 ugh
Can't we stay in peace where people translating for fun and readers to read which I appreciate all the hard work and effort of those amazing hardworking scan groups.😇🕊️🕊️

But why this evil thing....!!!🤦🏽

@Cwavs oh dear!😓😱😥😢 I am really sorry to hear this and that you have been attacked by the Scan Group set up to snipe.😣 Very upsetting.

But thank you for all the chapters and will continue to support your other series.✨💕

With all this sniping drama admins should ban people for sniping unless there were no releases for a month or so, and the titles is considered dropped
@Cwavs, that's terrible news, you fid do much better

Users who are viewing this thread