Solo Bug Player

@cwavs you are the only person i see claiming that Trinitia is dropping the series and the one guy whos actually uploading the chapters hasnt said that so proof?

Double-page supporter
I LOVE THIS! For once I want Polygamy.

I freaking thought this was Chinese. Thank god for Korean.😭😭

No wonder the storytelling good.
I really want to read the novel. (I’m a little scared to find out what happens in the future)

PLEASE UPDATE MORE. Wait is this really getting drop guys?

Dex-chan lover
ngl i was i little put off by the title and summary but after i started reading, it was very enjoyable.

Supporter
@UnkownSaint111 yes, Trinitia is, Elgarde has sniped it tho, do you can read their tl instead, the novel hasnt been tled as far as i know tho

Supporter
@UnknownSaint111 It was dropped because it was sniped, in this context it means a scan group releases a chapter for a series still being activley translated by another group, in this case Elgarde sniped us.

@Cwavs
What a shame that you guys dropped this, your translation was better. But if you feel the need to throw a tantrum over something like getting snipped then I'm sure you guys would have dropped this eventually anyways.

If you guys really enjoyed translating it then you would have continued translating this and not care about clicks or w/e.

I guess good luck on w/e you guys decide to work next.

Supporter
@Archiver I did mention this in another comment, but we didn't just drop it, there was a lot of other complicated factors that came into play, but we did offer to colab with the other group but due to various reasons this fell through, after thinking it through and spending time on it, and a step in the wrong direction, we reluctantly realised it would be for the best to drop the series as to not risk the integrity of our other series, all of us at Tritinia love this series and hope one day we get a chance to work on it again, for now enjoy Elgardes translations.

Contributor
LMAO RETROACTIVE UPLOADS WHAT IS HAPPENING

sniper-no-sniping.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf people... Is there any worth in snipping this than to be an asshole. Man, trinitia thanks for your previous efforts. We appreciate it very much. It was enjoyable.

The current one has a very bookish and had uncomfortable word arrangement on the 12th chapter. So shitty. It might be better to mtl this if that's what they gonna release.

Group Leader
Getting butt hurt b/c someone else wants to try translating content that neither has the right to distribute is just stupid. This is suppose to be a community effort where you do it because you want to share your work and help the community. It's NOT because you want Internet recognition and especially not because you want to illegally profit from it (not saying either of them are doing these).

We all appreciate the works everyone in the community is doing. Share the love, don't go hating b/c someone else wants to participate.

Those with delicate feelings should not post works on the internet, it is a cruel place and you will get hurt.

Long story short: You have no claim to property you do not own.

This new random snip group already has a lot of other manhwa they’re translating. Why need one more that’s ALREADY BEING TRANSLATED BY TRITINIA SCANS? Please guys be reasonable and logical. It’s already in progress so let the main group handle it as they’ve been on it from chapter 1. Stop coming in between to steal the series. If you want new series, there are so many other series that need eng translations. Please pick on of those.

Group Leader
@aixt I don't understand why someone would have the audacity to snipe and then redo a series while releasing lower quality translations which are worse than the original, essentially downgrading the series.

Users who are viewing this thread