Solo Bug Player

Supporter
This is a repost of a comment I just made on Edelgarde's tl of Chpater 5:
Hi, person from Trinita here, Id like to post a timeline of the events that happened as I understand them, if I miss sutff feel free to correct me:

1) Turkish scangroup published CH 11
2) Turkish scangroup join the discord and discuss with me
3) Turkish scangroup takes down chapter after realising what sniping is
4) Baseplay created CH 12 TL of BP
5) I joined Edelgarde's discord to ask why we were sniped and am told not to worry as it is a "passion project" and "releases will be slow"
Two screenshots showing some of the messages from me joining:
unknown.png

unknown.png

6) Ghaljik talks to baseplay and negotiations begin on a collab
8) Collab negotiations fall through due to baseplay threatening to snipe our other series
Screenshot showing SkrillZ talking about the failed Collab:
unknown.png

9) Ghaljik published Edelgard's SL TL as Tritinia but soon took it down
10) Kazuma contact Edelgarde and attempts to cool things down
KJivOSUbmHFM3dyD

11) Tritinia officially dropped BP due to failed negotiations with Edelgarde and we didn't want to use our resources to compete

Here are some other screenshots I have from the day:
Baseplay discussing the snipe and Luke doing nothing to stop it
unknown.png

Baseplay claiming our Tls are MTLs:
unknown.png

Baseplay claiming that he has evidence of our TLs being MTLs and that its just his side project:
unknown.png

Baseplay posting "evidence" of our supposed MTLs
unknown.png

Baseplays "evidence" from un-proofread chapter 1:
unknown.png

unknown.png

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings about the events that occured surrounding the sniping and droping of Bug Player, if you have any corrections or wish to ask questions feel free to contact me on Mangadex or on Discord: Cwavs#7590

@Cwavs that sucks man. Honestly I preferred your team's scans over theirs anyway, but now I guess we're stuck with theirs.

Keep on trucking, hope it goes better with other projects.

come on man! we have covid-19 going on, but still have petty internet issues. what's wrong with these assholes?

the moment i saw the other group translate this i blocked them because their translations are shit, but since Trinita dropped it i guess i'm not reading this then. (also that "Solo Bug Player" name is bad, preferred the other one more)

So I’m wondering if options on the last few panels do they mean only one can be selected or all get selected at some point or another.

Why does this always happen. I find new series that is being translated. I read up to date. I wait. I find out they dropped 3 days to a month after I catch upto date with them. Usually due to some lower quality piece of garbage scans sniping them. I am legitimately angry. Fuck ed, and fuck this series i am out

Why dose he have dark brown hair on cover ( the art that have the title) and in the manga he is blonde?

Fed-Kun's army
My brain: The MC does the Nyah face, you are weak to Nyah faces, count yourself wooed

Me: Who still says the word woo-

My brain: Wooed.

Aggregator gang
The title of this manhwa is godawful, but it’s actually really good. Also, there’s a new raw out that was just released a few hours ago, wonder how fast it will be translated lol

Why are people sniping everywhere smh just read in peace if you like the series so much… anyways does this manhwa has a novel translation?

I thought this is about op bug and glitches so i refused to read this before.

Users who are viewing this thread