Solo Bug Player

Double-page supporter
Okay I read the chapter 1 thinking this was vrmmo manhwa judging by the title. But then the intro world look like an isekai, heckin bamboozled. But then the intro was actually for the mmorpg game in the manhwa, bamboozled again. But wait, the latter part its actually REINCARNATION ISEKAI. I'm so friggin bamboozled today.

Well the manhwa is interesting tho.

Imagine if the game makes our protagonist an important character in the games history, and players of the game find his book!

The harem tag should maybe be added. Even though romance is only one part of the story, it quickly devolves into a harem-esque setting.

So chapter 17 is stolen from Edelgarde Scans... Why would you do that? That only annoys the group and will make them stop translating. If you are going to snipe, at least do it with your own translation smh

Thank you scanlators!

Edit: On an unrelated note, this manhwa is waaay too shounen for me. Peace

Also, no clue who that is in the cover image. Probably novel-specific artwork.

Nooooooo!!!!! I am craving for mooooooore!!

Amazing!
THANK YOU Author: Cheongcho, Artist: Kiminteu, and Edelgarde Scans and Tritinia for the English translations!

😍😍😍

@Lilsoybean not sure but the person is originaly from korea so before his hair was black. So it could be that they made the character on the cover look like what he looked like before or a mix of past and present or something?
I'm also not quite sure why though

edit: could also be art from the novel version but the art is simillair to the manga version soooo... nobody knows

Users who are viewing this thread