Solo Bug Player

@Ashlinsama Below is the google translation of the anouncement from the end of season 1 on November 7th.

Hello, dear BugHoney webtoon readers. The original author is neat. Season 1 ends with episode 40 today! There will be a separate announcement soon for the upcoming Season 2 series! I would like to thank you again for this opportunity to Kim Mint and Inkhead, the artist who has been struggling with the work without stopping until now throughout the year, and thank you to all the readers who have been with us!

This was such a fun read. I like this kind of stories. I don't mind if other stories are exact replica of this one either. Just want more. MORE!

I don't know how authentic this piece of news is so don't quote me please but I heard s2 maybe coming out on Feb 14. Again don't quote me on this just want to give some hope to my homies who has been waiting. (Edit : it is confirmed)

oh then this got a season 2....I really have trust issues with hiatus after the breaker....I wonder how many years ago it went on "hiatus"

little spoiler about the looks of the mc chapter 42
holy shit he looks like something u would see in a shoujo manga
y the fuck would u do that

Oh dear, honestly it's a bit hard to read the season 2 after the new artwork. Would read the novel but there's only 1 chapter..

Users who are viewing this thread