Solo Leveling: Ragnarok - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
would be funny if the ending in the sequel is another "reset" the whole world for happy ending making all the characters development for side characters that barely existed being wasted yet again.

This ain't a game man... There's no need to reset the MC's power lvl on sequels...
Why can't the author understand the Levelling part of his story is the most boring part of it?
what do you mean "no need to reset" this is a different MC, there's nothing TO reset. you mustn't have read the chapter properly if you didn't realize, but this is jinwoo's son.

Dex-chan lover
The sequel is indeed written by a different Author, but that doesn't mean the Author of SL is dead.
Oh, I'm not the one who thought he was dead. It's just that the author being different is likely the source of this discontent I'm feeling, like something was off as I was reading.

Dex-chan lover
i was wondering how they would handle the presence of jinwoo, a monarch and basically a god. look like he just went 'missing'. tbh iam not sure how to feel.
I personally think that he ascended to the plane of the big goobers in the beginning

Is this a continuation? Because I better be start re-reading the Solo Leveling again cause it`s been ages since I last read this and by that time I`ve read a tons of manga, manwha, and manwa already.

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean "no need to reset" this is a different MC, there's nothing TO reset. you mustn't have read the chapter properly if you didn't realize, but this is jinwoo's son.
I know but it practically is a "new game" moment. Even if it's his son you do remember he got a lot on his lap last series right? A loving father and mother, an army of shadows, then a trained mind and body. All that, thrown into the dumpster.

Jinwoo keping his son in the dark for so long just for some ant doodles Is just dumb..
Does the author not know why Boruto is so unpopular or what? And Boruto only have 1 out of character aspect, Naruto for some reason being negligent of his son despite living a traumatic life as an orphan.

This is that, and some more 😂

Users who are viewing this thread