Solo Leveling: Ragnarok - Ch. 14

Are we about soon see that Minsung bitch getting his ass mowed down by a shadow flamethrower?

IMMA GET POPCORN! What flavors ya'll want for this spectacle?

Fed-Kun's army
Lee Minsung? looks like the dood who was there when the world found out that Sung Jin Woo became an S-Rank hunter.... is that the same one XD? (wouldn't be surprised tbh)

I've always felt that Korean manhwa are really good at setting up premises. Rather than nerfing pre-established character out of their value to fit into a narrative, this sequel seems to be heading towards a direction to use them in a more interesting way. I guess parallel universe is too good of a plot device after all and I like how it's now a marvel, dragon ball, isekai combination.

Dex-chan lover
Some people never change, no matter the timeline.

tumblr_macissrr5D1qd90klo1_500.gif

If I’m not mistake this sequel isn’t done by the original creator of solo levelling right? If so it would make sense…:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Lee Minsung? looks like the dood who was there when the world found out that Sung Jin Woo became an S-Rank hunter.... is that the same one XD? (wouldn't be surprised tbh)
Yep it is that dude that thought was a super star celebrity and then got outclassed by Jin Woo when he got S rank xD

This is awesome to see some old characters again from the previous timeline. I hope we get to see more. Its nice to see lim tae became a s rank again. I wonder if all the other s rank hunters will come back at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread