Solo Leveling: Ragnarok - Ch. 24

Supporter
Someone please send the artist a picture of a wolf so they can learn to draw one.
HPIjS7P.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I like how both the father and son had different reactions to the dagger's effects not working. Sung Jin-woo just went "Alright, then I'll just keep stabbing it until it does work!" Meanwhile, Suho just does the reasonable thing and figures it's better to go with other tactics and squashes it like any other "bug" (though I know spiders aren't technically bugs)

Dex-chan lover
This is getting interesting. So now Esil and Grey can level up too? :meguupog:
I imagine it has something to do with them being Monarch descendants. Just as the system is in place to help Suho grow into his powers as the son of the Shadow Monarch, Esil and Gray are likely being aided in adapting to the powers of the Monarch of White Flames and the Monarch of Fangs that each are inheriting respectively :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Man the wolf in the desert looks hilarious. :dogkek:

(Poor wolf but at least he got some heat-resistant robes...)

Dex-chan lover
So much Esil screen time I'm so happy :qq:
there's a lot more to come

also some novel differences
in the novel Grey stays a pup while eating meat to get stronger, Grey stays in both the regular world and shadow dungeon under the care of Beru
here, Grey just becomes huge which i get why they did it but CUTE GREY AS A PUP NEEDED MORE SCREEN TIME, would've been better if they gave Grey a transformation skill instead

Dex-chan lover
didnt the shadow soldiers basically level up as well?
Yeah but they're Jin-woo's summons, you know like how in some games the summons get stronger when the summoners get stronger too? They're not party members like how Esil and Gray are to Jin-ho right now. At least, that's how I understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread