Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
As in the novel, I find it kinda disappointing that Goto, that prick, got killed instantly. I expected more resistance from him.

Didn't they state that Japan had 21 S-ranked hunters and 11 were from Draw Sword, so if they all get wiped out wouldn't both Japan and South Korea both have 10 each then?

So it really just restores the balance in terms of military strength between the two nations.

Edit: Just realised one of the Japanese S-ranks just died, so not quite balanced.

@amiroo if I'm not mistaken MC's instructions were for the shadows to don't show themselves unless it's a life and death situation.

@SilverSun these guys know how to cliff hanger EVERY chapter hah , but our boi is about to jump in the mix and show them whats up

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata say that again when his family is dead killed by the monster ha ha ha.

@lorkhan I see, thanks, but isn't it a given since this is no way an easy task?

It always the good ones who went first.

I'm going to hate it if it going to be like the Korean wanker again, seriously Koreans get spared for some bullshit reason but Japanese get fucking killes one second before the are killed.

F'kin awesome. It's all that I can say.
Great timing and pace, great drawings, the characters are strong and well defined. It's not art but entertainment at its best. And thanks a lot for the precious translation, guys.

@hikarigo I don’t think them number are active hunter ?? Because mc was Shown to us as if he was the 10th S rank hunter to ever come out of Korea so with this u can think about it as like we can see 3 that are 1 retired the healer (RIP he was really cool lol) the that guys bro and the chairman of the hunter Association and that’s just Korea Gibran could be similar out of 21 hunter only like 17 are active ? Maby maby we will find out :)

@muon This is a Korean manga and Koreans are known for resenting Japan from past events. Also, the Japanese are not the good guys in this manga. It's more fleshed out in the novel but in this chapter, they showed how the Japanese were going to retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread