Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
@NOUN

In the light novel the reason he stayed behind was because he'd just cured his mother and wanted to spend time with her and his sister. The president of the association was curious why he'd refused and then found out the reason why.

All the Japanese outside got wiped first - the cameras and 'shadows' hadn't been placed on them, so Jinwoo didn't know. Then shit hit the fan all at once inside the cave and he immediately teleported over.

I guess, the reason king ant did not kill the korean hunters instantly because they killed the queen, and he want to make them suffer

Double-page supporter
@Dedemanja it's more like he sees them as insignificant, and since he sensed a strong presence his priority was to kill their "king" for revenge

Dex-chan lover
@NOUN that's such a bad analogy, should he place a shadow in each country at all times just in case someone sometime might appear and be a potential threat? does he have an obligation to participate in each raid above A? there were several S class there and the guild deemed possible to clean the raid with just that, at that point THERE WAS NO REASON for him to participate, absolute 0. Yet, he was cautious to place a shadow just in case something goes wrong, and now that something went wrong ... NOW HE HAS A REASON. Or else he might as well get ride of the whole guild system if he has to do everything... Remember, his main reason to fight was to cure his mother and he did that already, let him enjoy that.

I know there is a competition between JB and SL to put out the release the fastest, but some QC would be nice:

I.E.

SL: Ryuse Kang
JB: Liu Zhigang (official translation)

SL: 'We have lost our Queen. The life of your lowly conscript… doesn't balance the equation...'
JB: 'The Queen was attacked here… Even if you guys killed the guards… it doesn't make sense...'
(clearly one of the groups was making stuff up here)

Dex-chan lover
"So you guys fucked up, huh? Well time to clean your mess... yare yare daze..."

I was about to wait for next weeks chapter until I read both, should have done that...

@HikariGo A translation from the LN online goes
"This side... Queen, dead..... Killing Soldiers..... Not enough payment... your king, who?"
So it would seem both sides are screwing up in about equal measure, at different parts.

@HikariGO
Thanks for the info, I was wondering why there were differences in some release although the translator is the same in the credits.

Dex-chan lover
Hero Theme Song Playing

NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
SHINING BRIGHT FOR EVERYONE
LIVING OUT YOUR FANTASY
THE BRIGHTEST STAR FOR ALL TO SEE

Users who are viewing this thread