Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 100

@Kampfarsch

The soldiers he sent with the team would, I assume, only report back if the one they were assigned actually died? And the feed is delayed to the TV. He went as soon as it became obvious the mission had turned south.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ashenhawk

No, you misunderstood me. I never said, that there wouldn't be any politics. I said, they are unneeded. IMO they should be treated the same way they treat meals, going to the toilet or sleeping in fiction in general. I know they are there, but unless absolutely necessary for plot or breaking up the action, they don't deserve any time in the spotlight. Your opinion seems to be different in that regard though.

As for your second point: Most of the others are already relegated to a support role or just being astonished at MC's strength, so we are pretty far in Mary Sure territory anyway as I see it.

I'd usually agree with you about
Also, having others do stuff other than the MC is a good thing!
in any other manga/manhua/manhwa, but in this one I want to see the MC being the 'O' and the 'P' in OP that was promised after the first story arc with the trial. So I couldn't care less, if all other characters get sidelined, when it comes to fighting adversaries.

@Sigart The purpose of the soldiers is to be used as transfer points, they don't have the fighting capabilities to fight the ant so it could only keep hiding and wait for an opportunity.

Aggregator gang
@BlueCatMage
isn't his form of necromancy more like pulling the souls from corpses and then materialising them using a shadow? that would kinda mean revival doesn't depend on how intact a body is.

Very disappointed how much they changed this from the light novel. Still good, but less climatic for the MC's appearance

Double-page supporter
Man, all these people who don't understand how shit works whining about the chapter.

If anything, they gave all the other characters a lot more facetime and badass points than they did in the actual novel. Goto died in a much more succint way, and all of the backstabbing and betrayal was happening along the way. Also he didn't do much of this running around checking on people. Basically as soon as the Koreans got to the Queen he was like "OKAY LET'S PACK UP AND GO." And then got his head chopped off. He was also described as a hulking brute on the leash of his handler... but whatever.

And the whole encounter has only been countable in a number of minutes. Remember, they only had a very short time to get in and raid the queen, and they've done that. So of course our MCboi, who has had his own shit to do and believed they had enough to handle the issue, didn't realize anything was wrong until his shadow was activated and then told him shit went fucky. If not for the Ant King, they'd have no reason to need his help and he could maintain his position of laying low, relatively.

If you're reading this manhwa for the side characters, maybe stop. Only advice I'll give. Because the MC is about to come into his own. Finally. After all that buildup.

@noobtube2 ... he cant revive the dead I think but if on the brink even with prob a half body... maybe giving the potion that he gave his mom..

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata @Sigart

I dont think they straight up told us that he can see what they see but its very likely judging from the chapter where his sister got attacked

Users who are viewing this thread