Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

I tought this was going to be like HxH with Meruem but is more like Goku vs Gyniu forces the Demon monarch was surely stronger

Aggregator gang
pretty sure this is to show how strong the mc is compared to other hunters since the demon king isn't a good comparison

@themanj He's just messing around with him, just like the LN. Just proving how much stronger he is.

To those saying this is going slow, it's pretty much the exact pace of the novel if not faster.

This is the best 'manga' that's running right now. I just can't get enough of it. Such a superb story and drawing.

If you're like me and are impatient, the entire novel of this is translated and available online. So far there's no divergences.

Supporter
This art is like crack that I inject into my veins every week... I must thank you TL team

...when he took that hit head-on and then spat some blood and paid him back with interest. Nerdgasm! 😍😍😍

this is really cool, well the whole manga is just oozing style. best manga at the moment.

If he using dominator's touch to make that ant kneel down and then say something cool, my brain will explode with excitement and joy

Users who are viewing this thread