Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Group Leader
Not even take 1 minute to finish read this chapter. So many pictures with few dialog

Dex-chan lover
Cool as usual but didn't he summon all of his big hitters last week? Are they standing around like a cheering squad as he fights?

REEEEEEEEEEEE JUST EPIC :000000000000000000

too short blblblblblblblblb

Fed-Kun's army
reading this chapter with listening bleach OST

shirou sagiru produced a proper banger of an OST for 1st season (and Fade to Black)

Dex-chan lover
This is cool of course but before complaining about being tough, why are you using punches? xP

Double-page supporter
why on my head i imagine the shadows legion cheering in the background like some hardcore fans.... especially Iron...

@aziez he has his reasons....
first he want to spend his time with his family, and didn't want his mom know that he's working as Hunter, after losing her husband because he working as Hunter, MC think if his mom know that MC following his father she would get angry and put more stress on her....
and seeing Japan and Korean hunter join force, he think they didn't need him and can handle it by themselves...

Japan team got annihilated is their own fault, they basically become bait, and the Ant take the bait right? if MC didn't coming, they gona got wiped as well

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he swooped in at the last minute to save the day is pretty damn lame. and also with how most of the korean team is still alive while the entire japanese team is annihilated kinda seems like a power fantasy than an actual interesting plot point.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kino280
if i remember correctly, it seems he doesn't mind revealing the ability except when he need to extract min byung's shadow to heal cha hae in, jin woo tell the cameraman to turn off the camera when he realized he must extract min byung's shadow to heal cha hae in because the potion is not working on her, and after this arc his ability is well-known.

Dex-chan lover
That flashback is so out of place, thanks God the chapter doesn't end after that whole flashback, or I'll lose my shit

Users who are viewing this thread