Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

@bagianatas lol if it was manga format would only be around 20 pages this just has huge panels and small pages like 1 panel per page type pages

MD@Home
@bagianatas I feel you.....I keep yelling "MORE!!!!" at my screen at the end
@musicfreak12 Yea I was worried about that too, but when it went back to the fight, it didn't skip a beat.

The face of Jin after the punch...even though the Ant King is extremely powerful...Jin's expression along told me that the fight will be one sided...

Loool. Jinwoo in a boxing match with the ant to assert his dominance. Ant one-shots Goto but is getting its ass handed to it by a mage classed hunter in a barehanded fight. Jinwoo isn't even S class anymore, he's got to be at least SS class.

Anyone remember that S-class ass-hat hunter that wanted to kill Jinwoo because he took down his brother? Where's he at and why didn't he show up for the raid? Jinwoo would completely shred him at this point.

Great scanlation! the font, choice of words and color really resonate with the storytelling, thank you Solo Leveling Scans.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw your teams jungler finally shows up to countergank
PSA: don't feed Kriknak

Dex-chan lover
In way to fucking hyped right now holy shit fuck. This fight is more hype than I expected.

Dex-chan lover
Aww the old hairstyle in the promo pics, I missed it.
And he just needs to say "well I'm a mage that converts his mana into body buff/stats, ez pez"

Dex-chan lover
@ziez
He only placed watcher shadows on the Korean team, so when they got attacked he appeared. It's not a case of him waiting to be fashionably late, nor did he consciously leave the Japanese team to die.

Dex-chan lover
that moment when the enemy is so bad you're just stylin on him with FISTS

mordhau players can relate

Users who are viewing this thread