Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

Thank you for the translation. :') I cannot wait for the next chapter. 😣 Where`s even the next week?! 😥

What a overwhelming freaking chapter! This series is getting better and better 😅 I'm enjoying it a lot
And sublime thanks to the scanlators!

Dex-chan lover
Missed the chance to push the ant down to it's knees with his telekinesis hand and say "Kneel."

this is like Vegeta vs semi perfect Cell. THAT ONE WAS FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8zk4nawSjg

Dex-chan lover
I feel like all this awesome shonen spirit would be far more enjoyable without the political undertones. I get that sleazebag chairmen and nationalistic pride are things that exist, but do we really need to have that swimmimg around in the back of our heads while we're enjoying this fight?

I mean, it's still a 9/10 fight scene, but still.

Double-page supporter
i want it ? no ? well tough luck you got stuck with it: a cliffhanger that is.

I got shivers reading this chapter. HNNNG. I HOPE DAD AND SON CAN REUNITE SOON.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
What are you talking about?
It is super necessary!
I mean how to you expect to remember this is Korean is there is no "fuck the japanese" undertone?
There are also plot reasons off course but who care for those?

ahhhh, thank you so much for this chapter😊. I have read the novel and it's so touching😌. I hope the webtoon until the last story like the novel which means until side story of the son and the members of the shadow soldier😉

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I don't like this kind of chapter, go all out from the start, this punching is a waste of time.

Double-page supporter
what's the cliffhanger? whether or not he's gonna punch the ant again?

I just hope that if he kills the ant and tries to make it arise.. he says " I am the king obey me " ;'D

Users who are viewing this thread