Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

Nice visuals but boring plot. The first few dozen chapters of this manhwua were good but now it's just getting repetitive. The protagonist (South Korean Super man basically) ALWAYS wins without a struggle now, and it keeps happening like this through the end of the light novel. Mangas like Dragon Ball Z/Super at least has some balancing in power levels with characters like Hit and Jiren.

Jin Han Wu doesn't even have any innate talents or abilities. He was just gifted these powers, and unlocks a new ability that he gains instantly meaning he's a user of the abilities given to him.

I'm gonna dump this manhwua. Sticking to Shingeki No Kyojin, DB Super, One Punch Man, & Boruto.

This is like South Korea making Kias - the quality is nowhere near as good as the Japanese ones.

@jaw20 In Tachiyomi there's a setting option to cut out gaps when scrolling: General --> Default viewer --> Webtoon. I think they split the strips up so they're the size of manga pages to make it easier to work on

@jaw20 updated Tachiyomi supports vertical and webtoon mode, you can alter it for every comic if touch the gear icon while reading an episode, it's like the first or second option.

Aggregator gang
@MarceloYuri
From the beginning, ranking system in here actually has so many FLAW since they only measured overall abilities, but not on each skills/abilities they have.

Lets say like Cha Hae In has S rank in term of speed,power and perception, but in term of defence she is B rank at best due she cant withstand Beru single hit on previous chapter and in critical condition.
Meanwhile the Mage has S or S+ rank on magic and perception, but in term of strength is C rank and agility at B+ rank which is STILL S rank overall.

No wonder the system is so defect that they only measure overall abilities but in term of specific abilties they are flawed so much which is they need much improvement on evaluation systems.

Meanwhile our MC is already at SS rank since he already OUTPOWERED every single stats on all Hunters in world (Still he is lose to his dad for now) and the Ant King that he fight is S+ rank but again the difference between MC and Ant King like an ant looking at an eagle on sky.

@Ryougi i think that is subjective, as fellow novel reader (and finished + epilogue), the best arc is yet to come, after the ant island, this is when it actually gets really really epic (and couple of tearjerking moment), powercreeping doesnt bother me as
not all the future fights are as easy as this arc, especially the last boss

and dang, this is a rare occassion where a manhwa totally outshines the LN (at least the artist depicted it 100000x better than how i imagine the fighting scene in my head)

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff the fuck do you want then? go read naruto, it's over already with 100 fillers arcs so you can enjoy shit for as long as you want without pause... We were all waiting for the fight, we got it and you complain...seriously fuck off. YOu'll be here next week too anyway, what a waste of comment

Fed-Kun's army
@panzerkampfwagyu
>reads a power fantasy manhwa and expects the MC to run into trouble before the final act of the story
It's really on you for not liking this, not on the author's writing.
@Ryougi
>Complaining about power creep
>When reading a power fantasy
What did you expect? Power creep is a staple for the power fantasy genre.

Dex-chan lover
SL_ants_vs_shadow_soldiers.png

here's the horizontal stitch.
edit : sorry for the little white line on the right, can't be bothered to remove it properly tho

Aggregator gang
@KlMOCHl
He is still not as strong as his long lost dad right now, but I know he will grow even stronger that makes his dad proud of him as a person who taking care his mom and big sis even though in past he is WEAKEST hunter in world, but now he is STRONGEST hunter in world.

This is not a spoiler, this is what I sum up from entire chapters I read in here.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha ... how much the author likes to show-off the protagonist ...

Dex-chan lover
This man really just said he’a sticking with Boruto over SL? Bait too obvious.

@HorseRider9000 this is because you haven't read the novel, the story is very original and in the end everything makes sense ... but they will have to go through a few chapters to find out

@hartex92 yeah, its not a flawless system, but since they don't measure specific skills, like how it showed on the MC's panel, its not too bad. They measure the energy emitted from them. It's never states that to be an S rank you need all stat to be at that level. If you are fast enough or can use strong enough magic you gonna earn the "needed" amount of energy to destroy the mesuring stone and with that to earn the S rank or any other, in the scale rank.

19.6k views in 45 mins. Guess I'm not the only addicted... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread