Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

LOL he really went “NANI?!” I’m living for this beat down, finally we can see more of his OP skills and growth after the grinding chapters

@jaw20
I get that, but it just gets boring. Up until the previous arcs, there was real threat I guess, the enemies could keep up. Now, there is no sense of thrill since nobody is a match to the MC.
All the fights just become bad, since they all devolve into fist fights.
And the ending is especially bad, the author could not keep up with the power creeping anymore, I guess.

@grandygon
I agree with you, the manwha is way above the LN, it gets carried by the art which is really good (like the last panel).
However, since all combats devolve into a fist fight, I don't know how the manwha will keep on being good.
Personally, I think that up to this arc/next arc was the peak, after that it goes downhills and it's not that interesting anymore.

But that's my opinion.

fk jaiminis trash, the only reason i was visiting their garbage website is sl, im glad that they dropped it cause i wont have to go that that fkhole

Fed-Kun's army
@Hamin dunno about the novel version but here I don't think it had time to take out all of the Japanese teams before the queen got killed, then it went back to the core of the nest for revenge. and if I remember correctly it let them be because they were too weak, went after the current strongest on the island (the japanese raid leader guy, Goto), then came back for ?more revenge? on the ones that actually killed the queen (or it might just be because it sensed MC show up, I don't know), anyways then finally cue MC fight
...also, this MC seems kinda sadistic now that he got strong. sure, he acts like he's concerned for his (temp?) allies (especially the cute girl), but at the same time he doesn't go all out and just finish the ant, he plays with it, lets it get progressively more serious (and angrier) then systematically proves his superior stats/skills in every category as the ant tries different tactics

Power Uploader
h62E63649

What a really convenient plot story armor 😂😂😂 It's interesting for average people, but boring for people who can see what the author's doing behind this.

Aggregator gang
Reading the strip, there was only one thing on my mind: taking another chapter to finish the battle...and unfortunately my fear was vindicated.

This chapter in a nutshell: "I can do that too, but better"

Worth the extra week wait

Users who are viewing this thread