Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Will byung still have consciousness but as a shadow? Or does he get a new persona or smth

@Kaarme
I'm pretty sure i wasn't clear or you didn't understand me. I love Solo Leveling, and i love everything it, i do not have any problem with anything in it. I was talking about other manga/manhwas etc. Our MC trains, a lot. And it was clear that he is much stronger than other S level guys and girls he met. And S level hunter are Crème de la Crème on Earth, soo on earth he should overwhelm everyone. I would hate if someone came from i dunno, Russia and could go toe to toe with him, MC would defeat him and then BOOM guy from some kid from Somalia is EVEN STRONGER CAUSE PLOT. But if some monster/guy comes from Gate/Tower of demons and mop floor with our MC i'm fine with that, cause that make sense.

@yarielist

que? Could you elaborate?
Sung Jin Woo is not by any means, underlevelled. It was clear that he's stronger than other S level guys he met, much earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@Kylo17 Yeah, I don't think I particularly misunderstood your post, but I only addressed the possibility that some tough mofo could suffenly appear, one that would make the MC lose in a pitiful manner. He's absolutely among the strongest on Earth at the moment, I hope, as he should be, but we have no idea if that makes him universally strong or still just a fledgling. In that sense I wouldn't hold it against this series if he, indeed, did encounter a much tougher opponent unexpectedly despite feeling like he has surely grown strong already.

Wish I was an edgy ghost dude.
Also, if he gives up on the insect dude I am going to flip. Love insectiods.

@Sumatose

As we can see with Iron and Igris, some semblance of their prior selves remains. Igris still has his chivalry and duty, whereas Iron tends to be a little arrogant and carefree. The way The healer dude was brought back, he most definitely was not amused by the prospect.

Double-page supporter
Compared with other character, yes he is OP ...
HOWEVER, for further at his own "personal test" ...
sometimes the enemies is more powerful than him ...

@Kaarme i know that, but we are at 100+ chapters, and i didnt see problem i spoke before, so i think i'm good. Some strong mofo could come suddenly, for example MC's father (???) or other guys who was stucked in gate. The only thing i want that this strong mofo, who will/won't mop floor with our MC will have his strength explained or something.

@Sumatose

spoiler if you wanna know
he lets the healer go, well, thats according to the novel. he makes him heal the girl and lets him go.

Thank you very much for this awesome translation. thanks for keeping the high quality. thumbs up and keep it up

Aggregator gang
@edgarsc19 Is that all you've got? I already read them all, and currently reading berserk every now and then, with its never ending cycle of hiatus.

I just realize, that ant says that he was supposed to be a "monarch"
So this fight is about a fake monarch going against the real monarch, no wonder he didn't stand a chance...

Fed-Kun's army
"This is the only chance"
It's not like you have 5x of the most potent healing potion in the world, oh no...

Users who are viewing this thread