Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

Double-page supporter
@Asbolus The ant was way more powerful than the healer guy so he probably expected this way to be easier, perhaps?

Fed-Kun's army
@Hezkezl - iirc only one of the ingredients needed is used up and he still has leftover from using it on his mom

@Asbolus - He already did it on human(Iron)

@GolgoXIII healer had gear, the and did not had, the healer corpse was human and was dead for longer that the ant, made sense to me to summon a shadow with gear instead of a naked shadow

So, is there any solo leveling planned soon? Since the arc is complete for what I see.
Also, why were those ppl so hyped about that ant if it just died in a matter of minutes, i mean is there anything else to it? There has to be, right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Happily_Grim you cant deny how good this is... every chapter that comes out has 200+ comments on MD and 500+ on reddit within hours. Not to mention youtube videos, manga sites and other social media. Name one manga in the past 10 years with such following?

@Pen3 - Clearly reading isn't your strong point since you're essentially asking me a question I've more or less already answered. I'm not going to repeat myself simply because you are lazy.
Or perhaps you did skim through what I wrote, but are incapable of even the most basic level of considering views outside of your own? If that were true, you would seemingly be blinded by a teenage-fanboy-like fanaticism that would make it difficult to have a dialogue with regardless. I thought I elucidated well enough my understanding of why people would enjoy the series, and even shared my own; however, it still doesn't change that your statement was nothing more than hyperbole and your own feelings.
I will add, though, that I personally find it cringeworthy the level of importance you put on forums, social media, and youtube. If that's how you want to substantiate anything, then it's silly, and you're in for a rough road. Not only for the aforementioned reason I put in my previous post, but also, because I don't actually require the validation of random strangers to know what I do, or do not, enjoy about something. I'm quite capable of making those distinctions myself. Likes, upvotes, clicks, and views don't mean as much as some people think in my opinion. If anything I find them more pernicious than helpful. Maybe that's just me.
Anyway, have fun reading and enjoy your night/day.

Dex-chan lover
@Shizomist yes. Novel spoilers:
he turns the ant king into a shadow and hes STRONG AF. It can single handely beat most S-rank hunters off the bat (even Cha Hae-In) and due to it being so strong it already is a high rank shadow, at a level on which they can speak. And boi, it does talk a lot, plus its healing ability learned from Byung Gyu. Jin Woo gives it a name based off a famous writer, Bernard Werber, that is the name you probably saw lots of people talking about for quite some time now, Beru/Ber.

Its not such a big spoiler as it will probably happen on next chapter, but still.

@ShionSinX Yeah I was thinking that would happen... the idea that he would try to turn him into his summon creature but fail is too painful to contemplate. :p Good to hear he succeeds.

Dude is kinda threading in a dark area... turning humans into his "undead" minions. But who cares, he is going solo anyway, he doesn't need others approval 😎

Users who are viewing this thread