Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

@ShionSinX hell you bet I will this, I started once as only watching Anime, then got tired of waiting for it, then started reading Manga, I guess now its time to move on and read Novel xD

Dex-chan lover
@Soundftw this one is good. It would be a problem if it wasnt finished yet (sometimes the authors die/stop before finishing it), but imagine waiting for weekly chapters on manhwas/mangas adapted from novels still going on and with hundreds of chapters ahead? Heck, some have thousands of chapters!

haven't read the novel so not a spoiler, but is see people complaining that he got read of healer, first off he didn't do it for no reason, beast boy (healer's friend) asked him to, and MC isn't an asshole either, maybe he just thought it would be wrong to use someone like that in such a way. second of all, didn't the ant absorb the healer and gain his power? so technically he should have a healer, or does the ant shadow not keep the abilities it gained while alive?

@Cuckyoin Jin-Wu makes a point of not resurrecting good people as he sees it as a form of punishment. So far, the only human he has summoned and kept is Iron, he was a huge jackass and left a bunch of people to die because they were low leveled.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes.. didn't the ant also have the ability to use his killed opponent's ability?

I bet he's OP as hell..
'murica probably doesn't stand a chance...
even without the ant to begin with.

@angerybord

I see.

But he did say that his potions aren't all-powerful because he was unable to heal the lady with his potions, so having a healer as contingency would be nice.

Aggregator gang
I just reread this again and realized that this is actually the third time Baek Yoon-Ho grabbed our boi's shoulder.
SkgzleA.jpg

this is from ch 78 btw

Users who are viewing this thread