Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

after re-reading the arc

I just noticed something, the ant king can absorb the power of people that he killed.

He killed the S-rank healer and has displayed using his healing abilities while its trying to flee from mc

So does that mean mc has an S-Rank shadow that can use healing skills after all, even though he sent the S-rank healer to the void?

@OrcaCat If I remember correctly from the ln,
yes, yes he does. however, that's mostly irrelevant because his soldiers are immortal, he himself has potions, etc. :p

@getmepills I agree. Even the scene when MC cancelled the extraction of Hunter Byeong Gu is more touching here. We can see the peaceful face of Byeong Gu and his friend Baek Yoon-Ho's relieved face. That part is my favourite in this chapter. I also like the big drawing of Kaisel. It's so gorgeous! Umm...Let's just say I like everything. Lol 😂😂😂

just a theory, what happned in the last screen about all turning black, happens when he summon another monarch(some on that can lvl up infinitely, and that mosnter wll grow with him with no bounds, and even more there ill be more of monarchs around the world. sorry for the bad english .-. hope you understand all of what im saying because i want to discuss with you all :D :*

Ah, loved the fact that he cancelled the extraction Hunter Byeong Gu. That peaceful and smiling face of his when he fades away was awesome.

Also goddamn, the the last screen was sick, i think we can tell that that is gonna be megapowerful.

Another exciting chapter... this manga has come a long way from the, imo quite boring first chapters, all the way here, where it feels like every chapters is better than last one.

I was personally kinda disappointed that he canceled healers summoning but I also understand it... it would have turned that tiger guy into his enemies if he had't done it. But its like he said, he wasn't the same person anymore, so why be so sentimental and cancel it..? Its basically just his shadow or something.. whatever :p

Good to see that he managed to turn the ant into his ally.

Users who are viewing this thread