Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

@maisonaustyn possible spoiler because you're skipping ahead. Even in the novels this didn't happen immediately, it happened later after ChaeIn recovers and finds an opportunity to talk to JinWoo.

Dex-chan lover
@hartex92
There are things the US can offer any hunter to entice them to move to the US, in particular they have two very large cards they can try to tempt them with. I won't say what they are though.

Ahh watching this slaughter as my house is infested with sugar ants is so satisfying. If only I could get my ants to fucking die.

@ Nexorion
well, we may almost be half way considering chapters number, but plot and world explanation are basically starting now.

@Amplify
I recall it's something about another hunter in the US that has the ability to perma boost/upgrade a hunter's current abilities right?

seeing this chapter after defending my house from the huge wave of rampaging fire ant nation, feel refreshed

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he dismissed the healer? Seemed like a pretty valuable asset, but also I suppose it is a good thing to do. Then again, that one other hunter probably didn't want to be a shadow either.

Part of me wonders if he was just pretending. Seems likely. Not actually looking to be spoiled, mind, just speculating.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari I mean, all he said was cancel summon and all. It sounds more like a command to put it away, not to remove it entirely from his saved shadows. I guess we'll see eventually either by his presence again or his absence for however long there is until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he have the healer say goodbye to his mother or something before dismissing him?

Users who are viewing this thread