Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 110 - Season 1 Finale

I love reading this series. I hope they turn it into a anime series it definitely deserves it. Can’t wait to read season 2. Thanks for the great work you guys.

Well, time to wait for season 2, but the wait will feel eternal, just like with Returner but the wait will be worth it

image0.png

Major Armstrong is that you?

yeah better to have this break now then trying to go to far and having to hiatus in the middle of the next arc. I hope he talks to the older chars sometime in the future its weird to see them in the background alot but never utter even anything.

Group Leader
edgarsc19
For manhwa storyline I think yes, maybe they want take a break from drawing.
Well, it almost half story from Light Novel.
And because MC primary goals later change, so they cut it to different name (season).

dammit they took a break during corona im gonna lose one more reading material T.T

anyways stay safe ya all

welp guess its time for me to visit qidian once again for the last time.İ swear.Seriously i wont go there again once i read this.Why r u doubting me? im serius.....

Dex-chan lover
What's with that fucker getting angry at the protagonist for helping lo/

Aggregator gang
It does not look like this break/ending is Corona-related, but I guess this break will be longer than expected. I'm actually pleasantly surprised the series was not affected until now.

Users who are viewing this thread