Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 110 - Season 1 Finale

I’m kinda curious as to why change seasons now, or rather why the stop now of all times. Hopefully the artist is doing alright 😬

Fed-Kun's army
Really would've liked at least a chapter or two of him clearing the gate, maybe one of the soldiers levels up enough to talk just like ant man, but I also really hope it doesnt break off too much from what it is now

Just wanted to say how much of an amazing job you've done on SL!! I read thje light novel through ages ago, and in all honesty, your drawings and small changes have made such an amazing manga/manhwa through all of this! I mean, I haven't been able to put down a chapter or discussion board when I notice it's up! Cheers again and take your break to relax and chill before you begin being awesome again!!

Aggregator gang
Huh, didn't know the Democratic National Committee had a Webtoon editorial department.

Is there a place where Solo Leveling can be bought officially translated into English? I saw that they were doing a physical release in Korea a while ago, but I would love to get a hold of this in English.

our mc is awesome. he's not arrogant and doesn't let things get to him 😍big cutie too
hoping the artist doesn't change or s2 goes haywire or some sht

Supporter
I hope season two comes soon. I'll miss it a lot.

And it's sooo nice to finally see Beru in the team <3

This is a very strong season 1
Every week I was hype for the next chapter

I hope season 2 does the same
Good job author, artists and translators!

(Although I would've really liked to have chapters during corona-vacation :( rip)

fkn break, what break?! its virus time u have nothing else to do, stay inside and make more chapters ffs

@Danthefan

I think it's because they will introduce a new and very important arc in the manhwa that they ended the season 1 here. Season 2's arc will be like the beginning of an end 😁

Also, they've been working for 2 years already. So, I think they deserve a short break for that. Especially the artists. I bet the art will be even more stunning when they come back! Gotta look forward to that! ♥

Thanks for the translation!

Definitely will miss it, but at this time, safety and health are our priorities.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeeeaaa boy I cant help but love the series to death. Thanks a bunch for the translations boys.

Users who are viewing this thread