Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 110 - Season 1 Finale

Dex-chan lover
Solo Leveling Scans thanks so much for your translations. It's been a fun ride so far, looking forward to seeing your version of the past chapters and season 2!

Did he step into a red gate in the novel or is this just like, a cool season end chapter like I think it is because it's been a little while since I read all of SL.

Double-page supporter
Still one of the best Webtoon I’ve read in term of artstyle and badassery.

Big thanks to the whole team for their ceaseless work on this project.
You folks rule!

Well, Tower of God is finally getting an anime, so depending on how successful that is, it might open up the floodgates for Korean series. Usually no matter how good it is, there was no way I'd expect it to get adapted, the market for it just wasn't there. Just like how I seriously doubt they would print an official English physical release of the webtoon. But hey, if the market changes, so do the rules. So if you want that to change, please support any "experiments" testing the water, so that bigwigs get the message loud and clear: WE WANT MORE OF THIS KIND OF THING.

Awe yeah so gud~

Hopefully you dont get conscripted or get infected with the current pandemic virus. Please be healthy and do please continue on doing your godly work.

I truly respect the author of the novel for giving us a well-written novel (not to shade many Japanese novels- but their mangas often surpass their novels due to horrible writing in the novel) that reasons out everything...
Enjoying the webtoon and will be waiting for season 2 ^^

@Radix Oh I saw a Korean video of it but I didn't think that it was a trailer for an upcoming adaption... I wonder how it'll turn out...
For sure if it goes well we might get more adaptions (maybe they'll add Noblesse to the list)

@creamedice , yeah, but as i know, for the braker there isn't an already complete source material. Here it's more like a well deserved holyday (after producing this quality over 2 years) than a "need a break to sort out my thoughts on the following story" thing.
Thanks for the chapter. Its a good point to end it, they even forshadowed the "next enemies and main characters" unlike in the LN so hype is real.
@baratheonbbq , I remember this whole traffic stopping stuff, and if its correnct, then it happened around this time, but the inside wasn't detailed in the LN. The fact that he alone clears it and what he gains from this fact is what's more important.

so we can't get a new chapter next week?

giphy.gif

nevertheless, it was great!

Users who are viewing this thread