Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Contributor
@Danglark No F for motherfuckers who leave their team behind so they can escape.

NO!+Meme+Face.jpg

Dex-chan lover
We don't trust any of these guys, let's split the party.

Another example of the top-notch strategies theses idiots come up with.

Dex-chan lover
@es_kan
well only the MC didnt trust him, to everyone else he was a higher up guild employee.

Dex-chan lover
Who is kim?
If s/he is a somebody from meraki then I respect you and thank you for giving me something to read insteadof caring about my schoool work
i'm literally typing this while procrastination on taking science notes for homework

Supporter
I don't want the One-Handed Magical Swordsman to die :'(

Fed-Kun's army
You outdid yourselves, Meraki!
I do recall a team disbanding and most of its members merging with Meraki Scans.

Anyways the flow is great thanks to triple releases. Thanks!

They need a black guy to be the strategist, black guys know to never split up in a dangerous movie esque situation.

Also, 1 arm is totally gonna need saving and OP is gonna make Miss Healer wet her panties.

Dex-chan lover
He let you go and chose to hate you as you had a cause for it... but you were killed here.... and that's a reason enough for the MC to kill you...

Double-page supporter
I am confused..... wasnt it that guy who paid the assassin ? Did the assassin turn on him ?

So it wasn't that old man? What?

I'm confused af.

Or is it that, after paying he told the guy to also kill him since he couldn't paid back the money that he might have borrowed from some people?

Still confused here.

Imo the guy who paid assasin is someone that those criminal victim. Maybe someone dear to him got killed by the criminal so he paid the assasin/higher rank guild hunter to kill the criminal. And the assasin did it in the dungeon so nobody will know that the criminal are dead because of him and instead think monster did them. Unfortunately he also kill those hunter that get in with them so he didnt get caught. But this time the hunter who get in dungeon with him is mc.

Double-page supporter
Mr. Kim didn't deserve to die. He deserved to live with the guilt of leaving a comrade behind to die alone in a dungeon... while providing for his family. It's hard to forgive a traitor. But it's even harder to hate a man who died so miserably in order to afford a decent life for his wife and children.

Users who are viewing this thread