Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Aggregator gang
"You may die as yourself, or live long enough to become those you feared of."

Quote by: Mabbo.

Fed-Kun's army
okay, these negative delays are throwing me off. thanks a bunch tho.

Dex-chan lover
MC: You must have been lactose intolerant because you couldn't stomach all this cheese.

Dex-chan lover
why is japanese manga black and white but korean manga is always colored?

Dex-chan lover
He went full Bankai Ichigo when blocking him.

@toastedguy the best case against your question is anything made by the creators of Freezing.

@toastedguy, The korean manga are webtoons and are web only content, the japanese manga are initially printed on paper in anthology format and sold in convenience stores. Its cheaper and less expensive to print in black and white. Japanese webtoons are also printed in color, like Relife and Kakao 79% among others. The only exception to webtoons being colored, is if the original material was hosted on twitter/pixiv.

me while reading
1 to 10 okay okay
10 to 16 okay
17 to 19 ....
20 to 21 ahhhhhhhhhh so cooollllllllllllllllllllllll fvck why did i read this please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Mabbo
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
-Harvey Dent, 2008
Too late buddy

At last that Talkative villain is dead!! I pity the translator for kept translating his useless chattering.

Meraki just said they aren’t going to update solo leveling for 5-6 hrs, maybe longer. It killed me learn that. Just gonna have to look at the raws until then.

Dex-chan lover
The MC does seem to be using recovery to turn things around each fight but I would too. Its a cheap move that throws opponents off their guard because they have no idea how he did it. Its going to a butt clincher of a chapter when it isn't enough.

Might be time to start looking into how one can throw some cash at the author.

Users who are viewing this thread