Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

why do some ppl keep asking about when he unlocked his killing intent? wasn't it just that bloodlust skill that makes enemies be affected by fear for 1 minute and also get their stats reduced by 50% for that duration? it might be a different translation choice?

also so far it seems that he's truly a melee assassin type fighter... most his enemies just consider the assassin part, what they don't know is he's also got a lot of strength.

lets recap a bit, the warrior dude with that gang assumed he's a hunter specializing in agility in dexterity... i haven't seen STAT called Dexterity, the last time the MC had his status window up it showed his biggest stats are Strength and Agility tied, Sense on the third place, and Intelligence and Vitality tied with probably no extra points spent in them... ofc the reason his str and agi are that high are most likely the bonus points he got from doing the daily.

so what kills does the mc have so far? bloodlust which seems pretty OP, it worked on this last guy, but previously he tried it on that cerberus monster, it didn't work on that one but ofc he leveled up after defeating it regardless... he also has sprint, 30% movement speed increase, again on the effect panel it said it consumes 1 mana per minute? that's pretty cheap... but he has that stamina mechanic that hinders him...
he can save the daily to have stamina reset by looks of it + it also heals him when he does it
one time he had his panel up and it seemed he had a passive that's unknown yet, it was listed as ??? but the rank for it said MAX.
he also gotten a permanent 20% damage reduction effect from that cursed consumable
he also has a passive that makes him immune to pretty much any debuff so far, in addition it said somewhere that whenever he sleeps his regeneration is more effective
i don't know if there's more skills than that... i guess he has some active sword skills, but it didn't look like he used them ever since he got that dagger?.. items, he's got that dagger that lets him apply bleed and stun and from the cerberus he got an item that increased his agility and sense even more...

i dunno guys, he seems pretty broken so far

Never like bad guys who feel they just cant fucking shut up during fights... aydda yadda yadda! Seems MC doesnt care for them as well ??

Yeah that bloodlust/killing intent seems totally busted skill... such a heavy debuff on stats all of a sudden is going to catch any1 off guard.
I wonder if the mage/swordsman and that healer chick are also affected by his killing intent or is it aimed at single targets, if its AoE that healer is going to be even more traumatized. ?

This shit is just getting better, I think its the manga I look forward to the most. Though Meraki is still saying its on a schedule of one ch./day... ehh? Nevermind I'm thankful they atleast update it every couple days.

...lol they've been updating every day not every couple of days.

wouldn't yet call this guy OP since there are other hunters at A and S ranks. Also gotta factor in that guys like this assassin here at B rank are able to resist status ailments. He is an MC so it's expected that he's favored in stats and skill that compliments his "type/style".

Are emotions permanently killed, or is this just a normal "status recovery" effect, where his "anger" status is removed leaving only his base/normal mood status?

I would guess emotions such as fear or anger count as debuffs to the system, so a full recovery which cleans debuffs get's rid of those emotions by making him calm or not afraid.

How come none has commented on the fact that he is using the sitama system to become op

Oh, it was commented when that chapter came out.
But OPM is more satire, and this isn't even in the same category.

Fed-Kun's army
But wait its not even my final form... and again and again

Group Leader
57k views in ~24 hrs? holy shit, that cant be right. this is good but it's not most-popular-series-on-mangadex good

Dex-chan lover
So.... rage is also a status... and the system when it recovers all the things.. it also make that come to the base emotions.... that's good actually..
And this bloodlust skill is too good for this characters own good...
And how the eff does Miraki scans just translates this good stuff everyday?? thanks for this...

Fed-Kun's army
I have yet to read/watch content involving an assassin/ninja that says something like "Nobody has ever seen this skill/technique of mine-" without it being followed by the EXACT reason of "because i killed them." ... If ANYONE has witnessed a different event occurring/having occurred please notify me at your earliest convenience with a link to/the name of- said content so i may watch it while dining on my TV dinner consisting of hat, my words and then egg scraped off from my face. Ty.

@SirPhoenixBlood
I think they're in the process of upgrading their servers.

When he mentions his emotions being killed I think he's referring to how he felt when Kim abandoned him in the double lair. How being abandoned for being weak is inevitable.

wait.... is assassin dude a "player" of the system as well, but is given different awards?

Users who are viewing this thread