Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Waow... Meraki scans... So fast released... Thank's much wish you all admin enjoy the scanslation work Thank's XD~~~ #BestRegard

Meraki scans, we really appreciate the speed but pls pace urselves so u don't get burnt out

Why they cant let MC alone? Keep grinding until long long time. Solo leveling, the gamer and many other manga manhwa out there

Great job scanlation team!! OH so good!! Saddened that their isnt more to read, but that's after ever chapter... This is my favorite manga/manhwa of the yr.

@CoCoShitenno

Do you mean leave MC alone? Well... unfortunately, if you leave him alone, he would become too strong to recruit and that would put you in disadvantage.

Plus there's the risk of letting him go to another guild he favors on his own rather than your guild.

So... there's going to be pests everywhere unfortunately.

Contributor
The Title "Solo Leveling"
There is no way MC accepted to join any guild, Cause he wants to soloing

@CoolOtamegane no.. Solo leveling actually refers to his status.. As he's the only hunter that can level up.. Not that he likes to be alone in doing quests or such,. :)
In fact, the alternate title for this series is "I Alone Level Up" ☺
So he may (or may not) join a guild.

Oh ..,wasn't expecting a double release.. I haven't heard of the 1.5k likes thing but it's a good thing i did liked their page yesterday hahahaha..
Thankyou Meraki Scans,!

So he was offered the rights to the building, or rather, to be the guild master or 2nd in command? Was that pricetag he gave to his sister for the building, or an independent offer for him to join?

Users who are viewing this thread