Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

@RafaelHi38
In his new quest he'll fight numerous knights being controlled by a Mage - final being an S class. He beats them all and gets a skill with which he can control them

Raws https://funbe.net/%EB%82%98-%ED%98%BC%EC%9E%90%EB%A7%8C-%EB%A0%88%EB%B2%A8%EC%97%85

Oh NOOO, a double helping, you can't do this too me, i'll get fat.

But now our protagonist is getting a job, will he be able to keep leveling?

The more the story goes, the more I find MC-kun less human.
I really hope this boy will get clapped so hard by an experienced S-rank that it will make him reconsider his lifestyle

@Etrius

"Job" might be like a specialization like Rogue / Paladin / Healer etc...
Not an actual job
Imagine our fellow MC working in retail instead of dungeoning hard

I hope u guys not to surprise when he got the job class.
something like rising a "shadow"

Double-page supporter
We got two chapters because meriki scans got 1.5k likes on here and they promised two if that happened

Dex-chan lover
Here we got a good demonstration of the two template pillars of nearly all korean's stories with a game system : Grind and Greed.

Dex-chan lover
> We got two chapters because meriki scans got 1.5k likes on here and they promised two if that happened
How much more likes & prayers for more chapters at once? ?

Dex-chan lover
weird question but did anyone else forget about MC deal with Yoo Jin-Ho until just now or was I the only one?

the MC got more money from Yoo Jin-Ho, that even the building of the guild aren't sufficient xD

Thanks for the double release! I'm glad we're not going down the romance route with the girl. She would have just become a distraction for the MC, especially when it comes time for him to deal with that S-rank hunter that wants to kill him. I also knew it would only be a matter of time before people started adding up all the coincidences involving the MC and realizing that he's more than meets the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread