Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Honestly that looks like a fusion Artorias + Ornstein.

This fight scenery looks a lot like Anor Londo. But where is Smough? :v

If it was a test, the fact he threw him onto the thrown means he passed right?
And yes, this author and artist certainly know what they are doing.

Group Leader
Almost caught up to raws, glad meraki can shift to weekly releases so we can get more Hunter Age.

Dex-chan lover
The artist is SO good. The art in this series is super amazing, not many artists can draw action sequences like this. The story is pretty good too. All we're missing is a love interest now. Su-Hee retired so... maybe sister not related by blood?

Honestly I have a feeling its mimicry. First the connection with the previous fight referenced in the previous chapter. Second the red knights willingness to put aside its arms when the MC did first. Who's to say if the MC put aside his armor that the Knight wouldn't do the same. Then allowing the MC to rush in and materialize his dagger at the last second and use vital strike

Supporter
Igris is the most badass character up till this point. I'm hoping for him not to disappear.
Thanks for the chapter.

Small wonder this manwha has over 70k views each day. The art and story are amazing and the fight scenes are among the best I've seen.

Oh god oh god oh god oh GOD!
It was soo awesomeee!!! Damn son, it's getting better and better?

Double-page supporter
Did the knight get faster after dropper the weapons and the cape? how much weight did they have to them?

Users who are viewing this thread