Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Holy shit, even Dark Souls Boss has some path, and stages, but here LOL Artorias sees red

The Bloody knight at the end is like "hey buddy, just sit there and don't move, will ya ?"

Oh and one more thing plz author don't get sick I am tired of hearing that's the reason for projects getting axed ????

It's either he needs to sit in the throne . . . or de-equip all his stuff

It's one of those stupid boss fights you can't win through normal means. Aka item or action required for victory.

This will be a real spoiler.
MC would find his ass whooped severely (Though it's not like that is not the case now lol) and surrounded by other knights. There will be an alarm of his daily quest being not completed so he would then be transported to that Centipede Desert World as a penalty (It prolly will be his strategy to go their. Don't remember exactly coz I read it sometime ago). He would then successfully complete his penalty and return in power to whoop their ass'. There's more but I would like to leave that for the Meraki. :p

Double-page supporter
Did his "Sprint" skill level increase earlier? Why does it still has exact same stats and effects as it was on lvl 1? hmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute

He is in the throne.. a knight would not dare to harm the throne so i guess he wins.

Users who are viewing this thread