Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
Well that red (GASP) Artorias was badass. But where are the Dark Sword and Shield of Want ?

Anyway, I couldn't wait and looked at the raw.
Oh boiiii, what a ride. That dude is on the way to becoming a monster.

@Username97 no 50 is out. i dont read it from official site.i can give you the link but that site have a lot of hentai and other stuff in it :).

Dex-chan lover
next boss- a sword toting wolf with a depressing backstory that makes you not want to fight. Oh. wait, wrong game.

Aggregator gang
Leave dungeon, grind dailies, go back into dungeon and farm red armor dude

Aggregator gang
@PerfectDeath I think he meant cause of the fact he was so outmatched he shouldn't have been in a position to win at all and that it was pure luck that he had an opening

Double-page supporter
@PerfectDeath, it's definitely luck that he actually given chance to somehow use his "Cutting-attribute" weapon effectively on the boss when chapters before he already stated that his weapon is ineffective on it thanks to its armor.

Also, i like the fact that the fight is still technically a chivalrous one because the Boss is the one who used weapon first, making it that the MC's usage of weapon for the finishing blow himself fair. :D

Heck, the moment where the boss underestimate the MC by trying to use his sword instead of his barehands to finish the MC could very well be the "Lucky Break" that allows for the MC's victory.

Aggregator gang
a march army of knight > he's in a pinch > daily quest not done > transfered to the lair of centipede > he defeated them all > got SSR drop item > new OP dagger > transfered back to the job dungeon > defeat the whole army and magician > get a necromancer class job > resseruct the wole army and fake red artorias > he can call them anytime he wants > new arc

Users who are viewing this thread