Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

He was pretty lucky to enter penalty just when he was about to die.
I was lucky to arrive just when new chapter was released..
His class quest timer is gonna run out..

Dex-chan lover
I wana see the timer restarting at ~5-6 min when he returns in 4hr.

@gorochi I thought the trial would end when he took critical dmg and give him a restoration. But then there's no basis for that.

Aggregator gang
I though he would of done most of the exercises except the running before he entered the dudgeon. At least he got to recover he stamina.

is he gonna get the highest class with 4:06hrs because of the daily quest penalty? IMO he's gonna leave the penalty quest full life and stronger, ready to kick those knights assess, get the heartstone and finish it

Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
Not an asspull but really fucking convenient. Which may feel like an asspull

• This
Reactions: GK
GG. He glitched the dungeon job quest. He will get the highest tier job. Inb4 Rank SSS.??

Well its really like a skill his luck hahahaha on this and many situations despites dancing with death all those times XD

Basically recklessness backed up by immeasurable high luck and plot armor. What is this? 2010' shounen?

Thanks for the upload! Man MC got lucky, I also think the healing system is interesting. Potions just straight up become ineffective under a certain amount of HP. What did MC have going on that he didn't do the quest when he woke up? At the same time though he was in there for over 12 hours, so I guess he would have had to not go to sleep, do the Daily Quest immediately at midnight, and then go right into the Job Change quest.

Users who are viewing this thread