Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
@Marenjii Whenever he uses that status reset thingy one of his emotions "dies". And the *teleport behinds you* isn't literal teleportation but rather him using his super speed, but the effect is the same.

Mind you, it's not that I don't like these things. I just find it funny that he draws a line at a relatively tame nickname while doing even edgier stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Lancelot is that you? xD
Those shadows remember me to lancelot from fate, specially the stage 1 art from fate grand order:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/2/2c/Lancelot1.png/revision/latest?cb=20170208165850

Dex-chan lover
i agree, amazing art! Great chapter, great job, great Igris!!! WOOO!!! HYPE

Fed-Kun's army
I thought about Weed as well but .. Oh man the one that draw arts I love it looks so damn cool.

Dex-chan lover
everytime i see "promotion" pop up i get reminded of Neebs shouting "AH? YES! PROMOTED! PROMOTED!"

Necromancer type again??? Damn this type of job class is really popular to Koreans.

I love the author's tone for the story. It's a good balance of edge lord's fantasy and being aware of said edge lord's fantasy. I love it. This series will destroy me now that it's gone weekly. I wish the author all the success in the world, and who knows maybe it will even get an anime.

Aggregator gang
So now he is an edgy Weed, if he gets a vampire lord as his next servant I'm gonna call him "Edgy Grass Porridge".

Dex-chan lover
We should come up with a phrase to accurately describe MC's class build, whatever this ridiculous STR/DEX build on an INT class is. Call it for what it is.

E.g. THE MUSCLEMANCER
J9yc3Fj.jpg

Regardless, rooting for Mr. Kirito Kazuswole to keep EXPANDING on these dungeon bitches

So fucking Insane this has become the combination of shadow lord with his fighting ability will be interesting to see

Users who are viewing this thread