Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, i thought it would be Reaper, turns out, the job is Necromancer.

Dex-chan lover
He wants to be so strong that even the shadows listen to his orders..... and that was a good idea....
"Shadow Lord"... you can still learn the abilities of other classes... Just try them!!!

Fed-Kun's army
oooh he skipped trough necromancer and straight to the demon... i mean shadow lord

Shadow Igris look badass and that title..... is pretty freaking nice in the long run againts powerfull boss

Eyyyyy merry christmas nc guys hahah i guess the next update is in the january i guesss

Dex-chan lover
So, I checked it in Photoshop, and exactly like I suspected, "Necromancer" wouldn't have fit in the space hidden by the dude's head in the previous chapter. That's kind of a cheap way to mislead readers.

Good thing this is a hidden subclass. "Shadow Lord" sounds so chuuni that he wouldn't be able to tell about it to anyone serious without getting embarrassed. Unless he went for show business.

Aggregator gang
Overcame adversity _heroically?_ Did I miss the part where he didn't bullshit the job quest with the penalty zone?

Fed-Kun's army
A mage class character with high STR and DEX but low INT ?

Does anyone remember this :

x16.png

Weed is that you?
GRASS PORRIDGE!! GRASS PORRIDGE!! GRASS PORRIDGE!! GRASS PORRIDGE!! GRASS PORRIDGE!!

*Dances in Shadow Lord*
I can't love this series more than I love it already.
Shadow Igris is my new Avatar. He is way super awesome to not be.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, I felt like him sitting on tge throne in a previous chapter would have some meaning, like he'd be recognized as a ruler of sorts, but I didn't expect it to be like this.

Users who are viewing this thread