Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

>does 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and a 10 kilometer run every single day
>ordinary man who aspires to be OP and slowly gets stronger
>spiky black hair
>kills monsters
>starts at the lowest rank but is still probably the best in the field even then
>feels like he's slowly losing emotions
>fucking one shots enemies with a single punch

damn never thought we'd get two one punch-man comics in a single day wow murata's amazing

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he revive some bears? He still has 10 free slots

Dex-chan lover
O shit o shit o shit o shit... Fuuuuukinnn aweeeesooooomeeee!!!!

@Owyn the potential of the bears might be lower since they can't equip equipment. And he doesn't have "free slots" as such, he can keep them summoned but he might find that inconvenient, like it might drain stamina instead of mana. Or it already happened offscreen.

It's starting to give me that "The gamer" feeling with in inventory and all... it's more like the adult version of The gamer just like hell sin lol

Double-page supporter
@Ashah
My favourite DS3 build is a good old faith build. You can specialize it on way more things you actually think usually depending on your rings slotted and some of these are underused and a lot of fun in PvP. And hilariously broken. Like red hilted halberd + leo ring + darkmoon blade buff.

For the Knight in the last page, if you look closely they all have different helmet design. You have a mandalorian indeed, there's also one like Goblin Slayer, etc... very cool detail, and it seems to hint they are all specials in their own way and not just a mob of spare Knight. With Igris being the most badass of course.

@allu: I've read up to chapter 80 of the WN - the manhwa is currently in the low 60s.
He'll be going to visit his mother in the hospital after surviving the red gate, quickly finishing up the rest of the C-rank dungeons he made a deal with Yoo Jinho to do, and clearing 76/100 floors of the flaming tower dungeon Cerberus was guarding. There's another fairly major plot point in the same scene, but I won't spoil it.

I love reading this so much and am so thankful for the translators.
It's great we caught up with the raws....
But I'm also needy and just keep wanting more and more.....
What a paradox.

Honestly, I would have used the phrase "Come Forth" instead of "Come Out" as it sounds much more imperious - much more like a "Shadow Monarch"

@Owyn he doesn't have any free slot, his skill allows 30 summons at a time and retain 20, hence why he released 11 before, so he can use the1 free slot for the red knight

Users who are viewing this thread