Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

EEEEEEPPPPPPIIIICCCCCC!!!!! I would love to see him do that to the other guy outside of the gate hahahahah

Park = Life!!

Love with the art for this series and its story.

Another note the light novel is fun to read, but the lack of understanding which sex a person is can make a few pages confusing... Manhwa helps clear that up!

Dex-chan lover
When the comment post count of a chapter rise above 140 within 7 hour after it has been uploaded, you know that that manga is either loved or loathed. Former is the case for this one.
@Archomp:He should turn the white bear leader into his slave too.
Then he'll have his soldiers ride those bears with saddle or chariot. :woah:
Shadow Knight Bear Cavalry. Only the Pirate Robot Ninjas are missing.

Group Leader
so many good moments this chapter! and in every other chapter too!! so satisfying, the MC and the others reactions.

@Kyou

Here is the LN edited up to the 86th chapter. Have fun

https://solotranslater.blogspot.com/2018/12/chapter-60.html

cant get enough of this.. this is my favourite now after TDG ... Please Release faster MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. Ignis and his gang looked so bad-ass!
They basically have scythes as weapons now especially Ignis!

Just putting this out there but ice bears should be translated to polar bears and ice elves should be snow elves. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
This turned out to be surprisingly good. People said "better than the gamer" and stuff earlier but at this point i would say thats not a bad opinion. Still needs time to mature but i can indeed see potential in this to surpass the gamer entirely on my personal list. As long as it avoids drops in quality or boat arcs of course.

Looking at the pacing im going to need another 20-50 chapters to really see where this is going. I remember liking Dice until it went to shit. Lets hope it doesn't jump any sharks or trivialize its premise all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread