Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

xts

hmm, his shadow soldiers might be a double edged sword. I say this because he did not even receive a single level up despite killing all those bears including a upper tier bear. It could be possible that exp is only gained by the surviving shadow soldiers while castor gets little to nothing. I can totally see mc realizing this and putting himself into a bind.

Boss is probably Evles Leader sooooo............ Archer in team incomming !
Btw . The C-rank team is probably drinkich hot chocolate in theirs tents and baking foams

So I'm guessing horse elf is the big boss, he'll follow the defeated A rank all the way to the MC and get rekt. MC will come out of the gate just in time to interrupt the fight.

Dex-chan lover
I just gotta say this. I'm just glad the hottie wasn't part of the loser party. ?
Go ahead and @ me if you agree. Waifu protecctors rise up!

Dex-chan lover
by hottie i mean this one ?
image:
YHd1BlB.png

@xts I really wouldn't call it a double edge sword for the fact that its possible that his shadows have their own separate leveling system to make them stronger. As you saw them regenerate based on mp also Igris has his own set of stats. I recall some MMORPG games including Jrpgs summons have their own stats and leveling system separate from their users.

Dex-chan lover
losers already died hungry, freezing, and ripped apart from yetis. Meanwhile, Jin-Woos party is comfy in their warm coats eating delicious bear barbecue sticks by a campfire. Tbh, I wish they were still alive to witness the diffence ?

Yo I'm soooo exited for the undead army vs S rank idiot!!!!! and he also needs a new rank maybe SS or SSS?

Dex-chan lover
This Red Gate place is amazing for finding new monsters(?) to make up the Shadow Legion.

Why is the leader bear a level one shadow or whatever its called. Igris is a level 3 iirc so the leader bear should be atleast level 2? and not be level one like the rest of the foot soldiers.....

Users who are viewing this thread