Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
no no no. It's only good manners to let the evil villain finish his useless speech before attacking the bad guys.

Contributor
Jin Woo reaction when he learned that he can talk with monsters, "I can talk with monsters. Wow! The system is amazing. Now I can destroy them effectively."

Group Leader
Elf Dude: "So uh my friend wanna fi-"
But he's already dead...

first that shitty leader choose his own party, when things aren't go his way, he blame Jin Woo's party. typical coward bastard..... of course he tried his best but all in vain.........

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix good fix ? Yeah, OP MC characters are fine, no complaints. I agree that as long as it's executed right, it'll be a great read.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really disappointed in you guys. No one mentioned that Park Hee-Jin is NOT supposed to have a mole in that panel (it goes away next appearance). Han Song-I is the one with the mole. The artist accidentally combined both girls!

Why am I disappointed? You guys don't even notice these things about the waifus... :'( Who cares about powerups and killing blah blah blah, waifus 4 laifu.

NfpeRmz.png

@ Amplify dude a guy from novel updates picked it up and released it on that site and its not stolen it got a whole team behind it

Dex-chan lover
@dragoma
If it's qidian, it's trash. the OK accessibility of that site doesn't help the fact that it has become a place where both readers and translators got ripped off, no, even authors as well. I know I could clone accounts to get infinite spirit stones to read premium novels but I refuse to support business that doesn't respect their employees, in this case, authors and translators

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoma
27th_chestnut -9 points ·2 days ago
I have shared your work on webnovel.com under the name Solo Leveling, I have also credited you properly and I hope for more people to recognize you.

"25th_chestnut 36 points ·2 days ago
/u/27th_chestnut said:
I have shared your work on webnovel.com under the name Solo Leveling, I have also credited you properly and I hope for more people to recognize you."

I'm going to on record and say I don't approve of this in any capacity. I know for a fact that you've first posted my work under a different name and even claimed that they were your translations. When you were called out by someone, you deleted all your previous comments and changed your name.

Honestly, I was made aware of the issue two days ago when you started posting, but I didn't do anything because I really didn't want to be involved in the drama. But the fact that you would come here and brazenly pretend that this is for my benefit is fucking disgusting. Despite your current claims on the comments section at webnovel.com, I know you've deleted multiple comments asking for stones as well.

I have no power to stop you, but don't pretend that this isn't a shameless attempt at stealing someone else's work for your own benefit.

No, it's stolen, please don't pretend otherwise. It's not even close to the first time that the site has stolen translations from translators, qidian are the lepers of the novel world and the best solution is complete and utter avoidance.

To ping somebody the @ and the name need to be next to each other. @Dragoma

Users who are viewing this thread