request time out
request time out
request time out
request time out
request time out
request time out

@Serkket
thx,
I looked into it, but comrademao seems to be mtl....

i did came across https://www.reddit.com/r/sololeveling/
sadly there seems to be just 4 volumes... just barely covering this arc (I think?)

Fed-Kun's army
@litium So if we stick with the computer analogy, you're of the opinion that the red gate was a bug caused by data overflow, like Ghandi in Civ becoming the most preposterously nuke happy bastard in existence XD

http://solotranslater.blogspot.com/2018/12/

Link above is a better translation than comrade Mao's:
Cae cae chaekweeee
Kwachoooowwww slice by the sexual hunter!

It will definitely not cause brain cancer but a mild aneurysm.

It has until the ending but the editing and the work is done ahead than the marvelous work of chestnut on reddit.

Happy reading fellas
Kwachoooowwww slice by the sexual hunter!

@SheikDaGod

Yes the glitch is very important on the story plot of the monsters.

There is a reason they act that way and why MC is not recognized as a human based on the LN.

See spoiler from Prologue and the future that lies ahead. I see Igris and Iron included
https://imgur.com/a/PtHRvdg

@Amplify Yeah but the base is stronger then the knights. All that leveling up and the Ice elves are still equal to them.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeus
Not how it works. The summoned shadows aren't automatically 1 to 1 instantly as strong as the monster they were summoned from and need training to reach the level they were at before death.

Maybe with
his Domain of the Monarch aura buff skill that boosts his shadow's stat by 50%
from the light novel they could be comparable when freshly summoned, but otherwise not.

@Amplify
That's not what I mean. If the knights at lv1 have lets say 2 atk but the ice elvs at lv1 have 4atk why wouldn't he get rid of a few common grade knights for them. If at the same level they would be stronger

Dex-chan lover
@Zeus
Because the trained knights he's been specifically working on for the last 5 days by slaughtering hundreds of Ice Bears throughout the forest now have 10 or more attack. It doesn't make sense to release a knight with 10 attack for an Ice Elf shadow with 4 attack, with the promise that it would *eventually* take over the leveled knight in attack.

Dex-chan lover
He lost his humanity. So the elf isn't wrong when he asked "Despite not being human, why are you among humans?"

Dex-chan lover
Nobody here seems to mind that he brutally murder a human being just so he could use it.

This was self defense people. He tossed the sword at the A rank dude, predicting that the A rank would try to kill him. If the A rank didn't, then MC wouldn't of killed him for his body. MC didn't lose humanity. Waiting for A rank to try to kill him is proof of that.

The MC lost his humanity? What a joke. ~Just face reality already, being cold blooded is also a part of human nature. And also, the MC may have predicted that the A-Rank hunter would try to kill him, but ultimately It was the hunter's choice to attack the MC, so technically what the MC did was in self defense. :v
Great chapter as always, thank you SOO MUCH Meraki Scans. :333

Users who are viewing this thread