Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

Fed-Kun's army
Oh... this.
Show me other comic that makes you this much haped and have such an entertaning story.
I know a lot of entertaning stories but they always lack in art. And I know a lot of nice art stories that get boring so fast.

Igris had his sword when risen from dead. This guy with had his full armor with him. Plus he should had resurrected the ranger that he just beheaded. As backup since risen shadow had low mana requirement

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot dude, that Kim Chul. Even if he had miraculously defeated the MC, he would have still needed to face the ice elves, whom he couldn't face before. Dying should do him some good.

Dex-chan lover
I love the trope of MC giving a mob a chance to live, but they toss it away for the chance at cheep/petty revenge. Only to be owned without the MC breaking a sweat. Though at the same time I don't care for people acting in a manner that suggest they aren't fearful for their lives without presenting some other stronger motivator.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like these stories where the MC skirts the line between good and evil.

Dex-chan lover
So far, I cant think of any other comic that has as many badass moments in so few chapters without straying completely into edgelord territory.

The author is telling a good story too. That matrix-esque reset has me wanting answers.

Dex-chan lover
MC did trigger Kim Chul, but that doesn't change the fact, that you got to be very egocentric and a bastard to fall for it. Kim Chul wanted to murder him. But can you still call this morally correct, if MC set the whole thing up?
Well, he knew Kim Chul might wake up any moment and that he might turn against them. Kim Chul also brought the ice elves with him. There wasn't anytime to pacify him in a other way, but to knock him out. And right the next moment he was consciousness again, he wanted revenge. So yeah, this was also the moral correct way to handle this.
I know MC wanted to add Kim Chul to his shadow army and the whole setup was to create a situation in witch he can kill him and say afterwards, "This was a dire situation and he turned against us."
But this was a dire situation and he turned against them. And he also would have, if MC wouldn't have set this shebang up. It is exactly what it seemed. MC just accelerated the process and I believe, if Kim Chul would have attacked the elves MC would have thought up something else.

This started as an attempt to criticize MC, but in the end it turned out, he even did act morally correct as their was no other plausible way to handle this. (At least in my book.) What do you know?

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Kim Chul triggered himself. In the beginning he took all the worthy people and left the officially weaker ones behind to perish. When he instead lost his team and barely saved his own skin by fleeing, he didn't really expect to find anyone alive anymore. When he did, he immediately started to accuse them of scheming. He would have attacked a totally random, innocent person (the female mage) if the MC hadn't punched the living daylights out of him. He chose the path to his doom himself.

This comic gives me the same feeling the early chapters of tower of god did.

I read a little ahead to see where the story leads and it seems that there is something very powerful making its way into our world.

And this is just my own little fan theory but what if the different "dungeons" are really other worlds/dimensions that was conquered by an all powerful entity

"since from beginning you predicted this"
YES, because stupid bullies always end up doing the stupidest thing...?

F*CKED IM GETTING GOOSEBUMPS
SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE BUT IT'S REALLY COOOOL!!.
PLEASE SOMEONE RECOMMEND SOME MANGAS OR WEBTOON JUST LIKE THIS ONE. THANKS.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, a stronger Shadow is a stronger Shadow...

@es_kan Agreed, but I think he's making use of the new gift he has received. In the end, it doesn't matter if he truly deserves his power in the first place since being OP entirely depends on how much he earned for it.

In my opinion, his powers are justified by his journey towards said power instead of initial conditions alone.

Also, did he forgot about his dying mother?

Users who are viewing this thread