Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Grinding time.
Yoo Jin-Ho father mentions 2 new S rank hunters.
All hail the scan group that picking this up.
Thanks for the chapter.

So is there any crafting mechanic on his skills?
cuz the best grind is material grinding!

Honestly, i regret having read the novel, its so perfect and it has so much detail that it just makes the Manhwa look Average, like, wtf ? i can't enjoy it anymore, it just looks Half-Assed to me ever since chapter 56, either that or ever since that chapter the artist has started to fall way behind now.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if there are going to be other "players" like MC. I think the dude in the american dungeon might be

@shaper1 best money is in that kind of grind, but I don't know if MC has or will evere have crafting skills. Be nice if he could upgrade armor and daggers

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translate. i just hope there is no 2 weeks upload delay like other series from jb.

Fed-Kun's army
@Veruschka Remember how ridiculously baller the MC is right now. It would be something on the order of a lvl 50 WoW player going back to hunt lvl 20 monsters.

@SymmbolZ "Digital Millenium Copyright Act". Being served with a DMCA notice is some variation of "stop doing this or we bring a lawsuit against you for theft of intellectual property".

atleast something about best girl is appear.

@astraea the main focus of this franchise isnthe fighting. As long this author can pull off an amazing art for the fight scene i think is enough. And the fight scene is basically same like novel. Nothing is change.

Dex-chan lover
Company and their DMCA strike..... i know from company stand point wad we are doing is wrong but at least give ppl chance to have alternative you yourself dun provide an english translation and yet blame fans for putting out an english one, solo leveling wont be so popular without the english fans at least i know i wont be able to know this series without the fans sub at work

Users who are viewing this thread