Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Group Leader
@CoCoShitenno are you guys really so lazy that you'd rather wait a few days instead of taking 5 seconds to go to their site to read? I can't understand this logic at all.

i forgot i read this years ago on jamans website cause i couldnt stop meself, fk kakao

Group Leader
Then just wait for the chapters to release here then instead of complaining? Y'all don't even care about the groups that don't release on MD at all but would gladly lynch the groups with 1 / 2 week delays. And no, the whole point of this site is so scanlators can decide how they want to release their projects,. If you don't care about that, go read on kissmanga or some other virus-ridden aggregator. @twinklecake

Fed-Kun's army
@GerryCerryBery
as best I can tell from what we've seen thus far, it categorizes items into very broad categories
i.e. ALL weapons are one main category, ALL armors are one main category, medicines are one, items that can be used for a direct effect are one category *like that venom he drank for a buff a while back*, and there will probably be one or two more revealed down the line like maybe a category for souls if he gets to start storing a refined variant of them in his inventory in addition to his shadow knights...
all other items that do not fall into one of those categories be they true garbage or unprocessed high-grade materials seem to just get called "junk"...which makes sense in a way, cause to one person a demon's horn might be a very high grade material they would have to save up for years to afford to use it for a gear, but to someone who can slay a few hundred demons in a couple hours, a single low grade demon's horn is just another junk mat

1. Wait for the delay then read on MD
2. Read instantly on the scanlator’s website
3. Read instantly on some other shitty sites stealing from #2

Stop complaining about delays on MD, you simply can’t have the best of both worlds. The scanlators decide how and when they’ll deliver their chapters; it’s their effort and work. This manga ain’t the only thing you are gonna read either. Go read those other manga while waiting. That’s how I solve the problem with Jaminis Box’s long ass delay on Kaguya. It ain’t the end of the world LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Muse Dunno who this "Y'all" is you're referring to (which earns you a 'yuch' and an eyeroll) but I certainly have been internally bitching about several series that don't release on MD.

The complaints I personally have (rather than the complaints of "Y'all") are solely for the reason that things are slightly more inconvenient for me than they could be, made completely from a perspective irrelevant to the goings-on of the scanlation world, with the full expectation that they're not going to be constructive or addressed in any shape or form, for the purpose of venting.

I'd even wager that this "Y'all" group consists mostly of people who are similarly venting rather than actually attempting to enforce some sort of change to the current situation, which is the result of many complex factors few would be invested in personally exploring, since it would eat away at time which could be spent reading garbage and spewing insipid memes, which is likely a more constructive way to spend one's time, all things considered.

...I need to go masturbate, like, right now, for some reason.

@Muse
Its not like i've never go to translator site to read. I'm daily visitor meraki hatigarm zero sense, but for jaimini site. They site is not friendly to visit. I'm appreciate their works, like one piece. But i hope other drop meraki project, i prefer other translator to pickup. Is not obligation to follow my hope. Chill.

Group Leader
So because you don't like their site, you want their delays removed? Nice entitlement there. @CoCoShitenno

If it's inconvenient, what's stopping you from reading on aggregators then, they have all the series. It's not like they take forever to update, it's usually within a few hours of md release. @twinklecake

Ofcourse, how do i get the latest updates when i'm not asking to shorten the delays. Well, what ever. If you're not one of the jaimini, this conversation is useless.

Group Leader
>how do i get the latest updates when i'm not asking to shorten the delays
have you tried reading from their site? I heard that has no delays.
@CoCoShitenno

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@twinklecake
@seitann
Using derogatory terms for Asian names is a violation of rule 5.1, Be Civil. Please do not use such language in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread