Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Fed-Kun's army
DADDY'S BACK PREPARE YER ARSE MOMMY. CAUSE 10 YEARS IS A LONG TIME SO A LOT OF PENT UP STRESS IS ABOUT TO BE WHAM INTO YOU.

Double-page supporter
@kingminzy no MC can't use it for himself cuz he doesn't use magic but he can give it to others like his shadow mage

Double-page supporter
@Rift Just as a small reminder, his mother is comatose in the hospital. The entire reason MC decided to work as a hunter was to cover her medical bills and his sisters educational costs.

Supporter
Ghaaaaa I need MOAR!

I want to know when the Daddy is back in Korea, I want to see him punch the shitty!

That's a "real" Necromancer, with putrid flesh and worm... #Puke
(the MC Necromancer power is far more cool - and less stinking...)

Fed-Kun's army
SUN JIN WOO FATHER : I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MY BOY. YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO TROUGH ME FIRST. BUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. I HAVE SUPER GODLY POWERS THAT I'VE ACQUIRED FROM THE RULERS. AND THIS POWER WILL MAKE ME A NIGHTMARE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO WALK AWAY AND NEVER SET FOOT IN KOREA OR EVER GET IN CONTACT WITH MY SON. IF I EVER FIND YOU IN KOREA OR NEAR MY SON AGAIN I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL DESTROY YOU.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sorry about that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Voij

I just hope he have an elixir to cure her sickness. So... when she gets better, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

I might be to extreme on that comment. I just hope there's no kids here. Let me know if someone is disturbed about my comments.

Dex-chan lover
He should give the magic boost orb to the beautiful hunter Park Hee-Jin. She's a mage, after all. Well, again, assuming she's still single.

I knew it! He really is his father! FATHER YOUR SON IS STILL ALIVE AND GETTING STRONGER!

Double-page supporter
@Wolfwhistler I think I read in a previous comment section that the manga omitted a detail from the light novel in that regard.
Those demons don't count as souls or something along those lines, iirc. Not sure on the specifics, but they're apparently unable to be turned into shadow soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread