Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
@Uncle_hitler anything could happen in the dungeon. that's why they did the interview to make sure he is 150% human. what if he's some sort of monster that is using the body of a hunter to infiltrate? what if he's actually did a real human but got infected until it takesover? there's many possibilities there

Heck yeah , different from the novel but it's still awesome
Can't wait to Hwang for got rekt by out MC's father.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, he's the final boss alright. Not like we didn't all call it 20+ chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
woah that was his dad the whole time??? I hope the dad leaves some of that buff guy for Jin-woo to kill.

O, O billy, ya done fucked up billy. You're fucking with the wrong family billy😲 They're gonna beat that ass billy😲😲🖤. Abort billy abort!!!

Aggregator gang
This is the best manhwa I've ever read by a mile. If you got any manhwa just as good if not better than this, please tell me the name.

Group Leader
was somewhat obvious that this was his dad, already thought so the first time he was shown because of the similarities.

Oh yeah this chapter really good, and his pops was some kind of super hunter it seems ... a hunter from era with non grade system, must be above S to said quite powerfull to that S hunter ashole ..

Contributor
I think His dad is SSS rank for sure. That baldy sure is REKT
Old Proverb said "Like father, Like Son"

Somebody is about to get slapped up and bent over the sink backwards. OOOOOOOWEE the excitment

@godzillaxd Yes there is. I found a link that someone on reddit posted. Look up Solo Leveling, boxnovel.
There is also a fully translated version but I'm not sure if it was done by computer or someone with beginner English. It's really hard to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zael maybe if i wanted to know the answer instantly i would read the novel, stop being a prick.
I , and most people should avoid reading comments because we got LN readers that spoil everywhere.

>A person of unknown power ranking who survived ten years in a dungeon alone.
>Picks a fight with him.

'kay, this won't wend badly for Mr. S-rank at all.

Aggregator gang
The monster army of the necromancer... Haven't seen that much care and detail on cheap footmen undead since... who knows how long. That was awesom.

Users who are viewing this thread