Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

The bit with the dad was fun to read, but goddamn so much dumb grinding in the comic these days. These fights are such a waste of pages, it makes me mad. I don't care to watch the protagonist stomp all over some enemy that's just a walking stat block.

Dex-chan lover
Igris: But master, its fun!

Iron: Can I eat this?

Iron: Guys, we have something for dinner!

Knights: Praise the sun!

Dex-chan lover
@priyalk @maxtitus
Man that's probably it, but I'd realy like to think that the authorities are competent enough to have a korean translator handy and not rely 100% on the S rank hunter with known behaviour issues.

Some of these are really different than the LN but it's really good, and this have few details that the LN doesn't have, I really love it and the artist really did a great job on this

Very nice length
Saw that father reveal from a marathon distance man, he must be an SS+ Hunter or something. What about the mother hm?

Also Sung was extra badass this chapter

Double-page supporter
when i saw that id pic i completely thought the story was gonna be about Sung Jin Woo coming back to kill himself
he looks so much like him but then I realised that it was a dumb idea because he has govt papers in the present that has his name recorded

Double-page supporter
Late to the party, but I wanted to post a 'way out there' theory.

What if Jin-Woo is the 'Greatest Disaster'? It would make sense with the timeline, and he definitely is getting stronger and stronger, both in power and in numbers. His necromancy powers would definitely fall into the 'make use of sloppy people'-category.

Dex-chan lover
@Suprem0 Dunno if someone else answered you but I ain't reading through 100+ comments just to check

Tower of God has a pretty intensely deep world with plenty of characters, BUT the art, at first, isn't the best. While the artist does eventually reach Solo Leveling's quality, it takes until the second season to do so. But once it does, oh my - the amount of detail the artist puts in is pretty insane, and the use of color is pretty great as well.

Dex-chan lover
@SpacyRicochet
Could be the MC alright, but it's not 100%. But I would almost bet it's related to that double dungeon he went into. Though there's nothing saying the same couldn't have happened to someone else.

Double-page supporter
@robbini I imagine the double dungeon is the selection process for the ultimate evil, by whatever is powering or generating the gates and monsters (and probably by extension, the hunters).

MC just got lucky/unlucky, depending on how you look at it.

i thought he look like the MC and what a surprised. He was the MC's father.

Man, these cheat must have grown in their blood.

Users who are viewing this thread