Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
whuuut??? the moment i saw the picture in the bio at first i though it was the MC but a bit more mature... it was actually his dad???...

Aggregator gang
lol when I saw the pic in the bio I thought it is the MC from the future that came back

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that each time MC releases the shadows during the fight I'm looking forward for their antics more than to MC fight

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely love those shadows. Most personality of unspeaking minions.

@Clewi but how could he release weekly chapters this good and this loong?!! i'm trully amazed! this is by fare the best colored manga i have ever seen (colors, cretivity, giving life to characters, actions scenes, background, facial expression etc...) and its just amazing! man i trully respect the artist, he is by far the best in my book.

Fed-Kun's army
So I haven't read the novel so this is pure theory for me, but I think the MC is the big bad that his dad is talking about. Endless growth so absolute monster, interacting weirdly with the system , quests hint at some higher goal... yeah this shit could get really weird really fast.

Shits gonna be awesome though.

Double-page supporter
@kingminzy
He CAN give it to others, unlike a lot of the things he has. Which mean another idea came to mind. He can sell it.
Light spoiler -
Which at this point is exactly what he intends to do(as stupid as that idea is). IIRC from the novel, no one has seen anything better than +50%. They go for astronomical sums. He has +100% magic output.
Further spoiler -
they have a hard time accepting that it is real at the auction. And before that, he realizes people would have a hard time accepting an E class acquiring such a thing. So he decides it is finally time to retake the assessment and officially become S class. All so he can sell that amazing artifact.

Does he go through with selling it, or does he come to his senses? Not gonna tell you!

someone please spoiler me if his dad is beating the fuck outta that fucker

Double-page supporter
Spoilers always serve to spice up reading a work. Nice and tasty. 😋

@Suprem0 maybe the balance of "only" doing the art and this work being an adaptation so one can think ahead.

Group Leader
@darasu
his father gonna beat that s rank and almost burn down that building and dissappear
@buskin
your theory is correct

Supporter
@Angibot, I don't understand: you wanted to know the answer enough to ask the question, but you're somehow unsatisfied when the answer was already here?

Dex-chan lover
snap!!! papa came home
kill that scavenger peice of shit
murder his ass
let hus meet his brother in hell

Users who are viewing this thread